Monday, October 1, 2007

uc3: Post-it, week 1

Theme: each artist choses their own personal and focused humanitarian project (save the whales, save darfur, end the war, Jena 6, recycling, liberate thailand, cure for aids) and will design 8 postcards entirely by hand-rendered methods to activate their project.

The 11th Hour Time Capsule
"Ordinary people have the power to make incredible change."—Bill Gallegos

James Victore
"Graphic Design is a big #@!!@# club and I want to wield it."—James Victore

Wk1: Write 1 full-page on your project, plus 10 website informational sources, add your topic to the comments of this section.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I choose the RAINFOREST....JORGE COYA..ha!

Anonymous said...

have safe sex!

robbieheart said...

gay marriage

Anonymous said...

Undo the exile from China of the 14th Dali Lama - Anthony S. Trujillo

Unknown said...

Christian sez.... free JENA vI

Anonymous said...

Selflessness not selfishness. -Jeff Lyau

Anonymous said...

Hi, Im changing my topic from "Education in 3rd World Countries" to "Promote Literacy." Thanks.

Unknown said...

I am choosing heart disease, more specifically 8 steps to a healthier heart.

Anonymous said...

juvenile justice

Hoffa said...

recycle

Anonymous said...

depression, over-medicated citizens and the result..




-Kevin

adult stories young incest said...

See you in a month or so, lover. That man outside is threatening me with jail time for theft ofgovernment property so it looks like I need a lawyer.
underage teen sex stories
mild bondage mmf sex stories
xxx tummies stories
first lesbian stories
real sex stories post
See you in a month or so, lover. That man outside is threatening me with jail time for theft ofgovernment property so it looks like I need a lawyer.

lesbian sister erotic sex stories said...

Like youd know. Fuck me, oh why dont you fuck me.
free stories of women and beastiality
stories of incest and taboo
free hardcore erotic stories
gay uncle sex stories
bdsm erotic stories with anime pictures
Like youd know. Fuck me, oh why dont you fuck me.